FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Go to http://oapl.sg/
2. Select your school and the level/stream you are buying books.
3. Select the books and school materials that you wish to purchase by entering the quantity. Click “Add to cart”.
4. Your order appear in the Cart list. Check or amend the quantity.
5. Scroll to the end of page and click “Add to Cart”. Items are now in cart.
6. Click on “Checkout” once you check that items added to cart are correct
6. For New User, create a new account with your email address as your username. Key in all the required information.
7. Select delivery and payment method.
8. When you have finished, click “Continue”. Remember to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
9. If bank transfer option is selected, you will be shown transfer instructions. Click “Continue” to reach Final page.
10. If credit/debit card option is selected, you will be directed to payment gateway to complete payment. After which, page will be directed back to our website to reach Final page.
11. An email confirming your order will be send to your email account. You can print the order for future references.
If you forget your password, you can request to reset your password.
Note : If you do not have the existing account with us or the system cannot recognizing your name and password.
Please create a new account.
To reset your password.
Please Click on Request New Password and enter your login email. We will send you a verification code to the email address.
If you do not receive the email from us within 15 minutes, please check the spam or junk mail folder in your email account
After an order has been placed, you may login to view your order.
After login, Click on “My Transaction History”.
Your history of order will be listed.
Customers are encouraged to place self-collection orders via the web, so we can prepare and packed your orders beforehand, resulting in less queuing time for you.
For Customers that did not place the self-collection orders via online, please refer to the booklist Walk-Ins date
During the School Self-Collections dates, Self-Collections customers will be serve first.
No. As your order will be packed and delivered from the schools’ bookshop you ordered from. Our Delivery Service Provider will Pick- Up your orders directly at these schools.
If you need to order from another school, you will need to place/ create them as a new order.